GET TO KNOW
Anxiety disorder manifests in feelings of fear, dread, and uneasiness, accompanied by sweatiness, restlessness, tension, and rapid heartbeat.
While anxiety is a normal reaction to stress, people who suffer from anxiety disorder may find the physical and mental symptoms overwhelming to the extent that they can't manage their life day-to-day.
When should I call?
● Your anxiety affects your daily life.
● Your health is suffering from repeat anxiety attacks.
● You're unable to talk to your loved ones about your anxiety.
● You want to understand what causes your anxiety.
● You want to learn how to control your anxiety better.